2011年7月14日星期四

Cooking a porterhouse steak perfectly?



My favorite chef on the Food Network's Tyler Florence. If he had a show with porterhouse steak, then burned it in an ovenproof pan, then transfer them to finish in the oven. (I like porterhouse pretty rare to med rare. I do not know the temp. Oven should be at .. If I have a moment thermometer that I may have to use, but do not know what the temperature should be the steak before it "rests "I know of is important, and the steak will carry over cooking. I do not want this prime cut steak cook, I have not every day! I can not find anything. can anyone help please? (not these steaks really thick , only about 1 1 / 3 inch thick). who knows how I can use this method? also how does the site that is not burned out here?

Thank you for your help.

This is how many to cook their steaks steakhouses - and I saw that episode, very good!

Only heat your oven to 450, and place the seared steaks (in the pan you seared it in) in the middle rack for about five minutes, or until the thermometer reads 125th Be careful with your time, because they can vary greatly depending on the thickness. If you have a thermometer, you can leave, the better. Remember, too, the meat rest for about five minutes to cut into it to make, can thus redistribute the juices.

Oh! And be sure you flip the steak before transferring it to the stove, get burned in this way BOTH sides.

没有评论:

发表评论