2011年6月15日星期三

Mobile phone story

People: Process name (cultural centers created cadres), quiet (process name of his wife, undercover), Donna (high school), Ergou (a lame old man, look at the toilet)Scene: Aofong Park corner, a bench
(Curtain, were on the way)Process Name: (shaking the hands of the phone) you have seen director Feng Xiaogang's "Cell Phone" movie yet? Today, more and more phone features, the phone is also a wide variety of stories, I heard that now people ah, but also through the mobile Internet chat love miles ... ... (phone rang) look, are talking miles, my phone call up to see who is playing. Oh, and the short message, Oh, who sent me this SMS ah (read): passionate stupid, heartless coolest, love is stupid, unfeeling is to understand sophisticated; love a bit silly, fall in love with two a minimum, three five just right, eight or ten was cool. Hi, this Jiaosha items can, ho, there are miles: female male view, reasonable men and women to see, of course, men do not look at women, write down the word love, do not look at men and women, the world comes to an end. (Remembered, sitting on a long bench, and jumped up) Oh, this is how the bottom butt now? (Stool found a cell phone down, picked up his hand) Hey, this is what Daredevil the phone is lost here, or blue screen, it seems that just lost long ago. Here I sit and wait for the owner it. (His own cell phone ends up bag, cell phone holding bird sat down again, and suddenly the phone rang it up, answer) Hey, ha ha ha ... ... Hello, ah, we meet in Aofong Park? Trekking trip, I am now here miles, well, I'll wait for you there or be square. (Put away cell phones, patting his head) I am what ah this is trouble, it is not my phone, I see what people face ah?(Donna on the phone in his hand)Donna: queue up, dizziness; diagnosed, diffusing; drugs charges, smoke and mirrors, long lasting, white drugs. (After a pause, looking around) how you, the girl finished a Jietouanhao, how no one responded ah?Process Name: (narration) ah, this girl is the secret ah?Donna: (anxiously) doctor, where?Process Name: (response) physicians in the city hospital, this park is not?Donna: (name that way) what, how do you know a doctor in the hospital?Process Name: Oh, look who say ah, the doctor is not in the hospital, can also finance work ah.Donna: Yes, yes, doctors and friends said to me, he work in finance, he said he is director of miles. Do you know a doctor?Process Name: (stand up) What did you say ah, doctor, or the director of finance? I Naogua Zi is so bad, or ye, ye little ah, I do not understand.Dana: Which came out of you, ah, still do not understand blind side almost Gesha mixed ah you? (Turned himself) the doctor, where is it, I just have him on the phone, so here I said, ah, how these moments of time he would run away from a top hat, could not find the mouse nest out?Process Name: (wake up stand up) ah, just now and my phone is a girl who you ah?Donna: Yes, yes, you are a doctor?Process name: Yes, I am a doctor, oh no ... not the doctor is a code for, hey, I am wrong - the girl, I mean, the doctor is not me ...Donna: (surprised) Oh, you Give me a break me, you must be a doctor. Doctor, I was sick ah!Process name: sick? Girl, you have to find a doctor sick ah.Donna: Yes, ah, I do not find you come? (Pounced to open two arms, clasped the neck of process names, all of a sudden he threw himself on the bench) ah, my dear doctor, I finally meet you, oh you look so cool, simply stayed cool , handsome fart! You know how many days and nights, I hope the stars look at the moon, the sun just looking forward to the mountains, finally heading to meet with you this day.Process name: you you you spare me, I want to shout for help, ah!Donna: Do you call it, with pleasure you called, which can only prove that you love me. I love you to ask you how deep the moon represents my heart.Process Name: (pushing with Donna) you ...Donna (hug tightly) ah, the doctor, you know, you have become accustomed to my life, an indispensable habit, you are my nose my eyes, my hair and tickle; per day night, I can not sleep without eating, do not sneeze without dreaming, can not not put you to think.Process Name: (Push to open the Donna) girl, you say ah, I see you paste some of the first bus, said the cat brain to make the child reach the beam, it must be sick is unclear. Come, come, I send you to the hospital, I really can not go behind your back to. (Bending to the back Danna)Donna: (angrily down process name, stood up) doctor, you say this is the case, good to send me to the hospital? This is what your heart safe?Process name: Hey, you do not say you sick? Here does not depend on the hospital sick Gansha ah you?Donna: Do you have a disease miles. Doctors and sick is not our network name? My real name is Dana. Hey ah you you pretend to be confused? That you are still the phone told me that doctors and sick is a natural fit in with a pair, before or since who the young widow moved to tears - unprecedented, the monk was gone bald - cover the children of the hat ... ...Process Name: Oh, I see you and friends are here today to meet your network called sick, my network called a doctor ... oh, No, no, you called a doctor that users of the network , is not it? Donna can you trouble misunderstood, I do not your friends that, just you and I call my cell phone picked up the dog, that you are the doctor did not come here.Donna: You lied to me, you're a doctor!Process name: I am good mind and no water, why lie to you, ah Danna?Dana: You say that true?Process name: I'm not telling you Well, I am not a doctor, I called the process name, the cultural centers of work, what doctors do not know, but do not know you! I have a family person. I picked up that phone, my cell phone here miles, you see. (From his pocket and took out his cell phone to her)Donna: I see what, hee hee, now men are Chuaizhuo two phone pocket for easy dating another girl, ah, a home to meet his wife, a lover and his only call, I said to the not?Process name: Well, I do not know how to say ah you hanging, I'm not a doctor.Donna: (suddenly crying sadly) I know, I ... definitely let you down, you do not find me beautiful?Process Name: (anxiously) I ... I do not suspect you're not beautiful, you beautiful, every inch of the old U.S. children.Donna: You are the old U.S. mile. Or like me you'll say, do not touch such a turning angle of twist hemp flowers it! Tell you, I love you anyway, head can be broken, blood may flow, fall in love with you I do not regret a bit. You know not, for you I dream off to college, my parents heard that trouble dating, I tied the bundle with a thief like to shut the room, I froze the clenched teeth of steel mill off the rope to the middle of the night Fanchuang more room inside to escape. I am all the way to meet, hardships to find you, can you hanging so unsympathetic, passionate girl hurt me a pure white heart?Process name: can I have a wife, I age than you.Donna: Do you have a wife ye now? Also cut off thousands of miles with my wife I love you; older, you become a more mature and charismatic man.Process name: can I ... (aside) I and she said that these Gansha, I'm not a doctor! (To Donna) Well, I do not and you say, I put your cell phone to your doctor, you come a little later he found him still. (And Donna a push-pull between the wrongly gave her his cell phone, turned away)Donna: (hand drive name cell phone rang, answer) Hello, this is Donna, name of wife you are quiet way? Oh, you asked me the name of what people drive? Tell you, I love the way the name of heart ... ...Process name: (this discovery to the wrong cell phone, Huangde running back) hey, I gave the wrong phone, and that ... it is mine, how do you say that? Ah you you you you harm me? (Sudden snatch snatched the phone to explain to the quiet) Hey, quiet, trouble misunderstood you, me ... hey I'm in Aofong park, the way it is, you listen to me Yeah, I ... (narration) is my wife famous Cu Tanzi, this subject once I had enough. (Anxious walk away and stamped)
      
(Quiet side of the phone while the name will come up)Quiet: process name, I ask you, you are now and with whom?Process name: (hide) I am a man ah. I am not and you said Well, this year's essay contest Cao Yu's Cup held in our Xuancheng, I received a piece of writing tasks, quiet park, I was thinking of a story about cell phone skit miles.Donna: (come to find quiet, deliberately take advantage of the process were not aware of, roll up his arm) Oh, you're still a writer, ah?Quiet: (name and found a quiet way, angry, quietly came from behind him) you do not and others together? I wanted to speak of woman?Process name: Honey, with whom I can ah? You listen to me explain ... ...Quiet: you do not have to explain to me, I just ask you, do you have another woman?Process name: my wife, I really do not, ah, this world I have only you, if I tell you half-hearted, a clap of thunder, rattle, my hack better!Quiet: (standing way behind the name off the phone, learning clap of thunder sound) Cameroon - Crash -Process name: My God, a large clap of thunder from a real sunny day ah? (Upward to heaven, and slowly turned around to find the quiet), ah, it's you wife, (also found Donna is holding his arm, panic) you ... you really sick ah? You pull my arm doing ah? You ...Quiet: (angrily) Well a process name, you bare-faced lie, and now I see how you explain? (For a show of hands to play process name is Dana stopped)Donna: Do not hit me you loved ones!Quiet: Well, process name, you really one pairs of perfect match ah, there are people after you miles!Donna: Thank you, you're right!Process Name: Dana blending Gesha ah you you blind? (Turn on the quiet) quiet, the way it is, that Donna girl friends and a date, that I just picked up her cell phone users, so I became a doctor, she is just sick to look on me, the doctor medical treatment to sick people is a normal thing, right? Hey, no, a doctor with a patient is not normal ... ... No, no, I mean ... Hey, this thing ah ... (anxious narration) what am I a doctor ah? The more urgent the more that I do not know how ah?Quiet: Well, what can you use that, I understand. The Wind waves not think you will jump on the bandwagon, led thousands of miles marriage mobile, online and mobile phone Naoqi up.Process name: quiet you ...
     
(Ergou carrying a wooden one limping to go up. The sign read, "find phone" so words)Ergou: hey of you of you ah, who picked up my mobile phone ah? My phone is lost, ah, are there any science teacher returning lost money Lei Feng picked up ah? I pity this old man, ah, to be handed over to the police picked up the uncle ah - not to give me ah ... ...Process Name: (rising to meet the past) is that you lose the phone?Ergou: Yes, ah yes ah, you see my master that the dog lost phone?Process name: I would really pick up a phone. What is the color of your phone, what brand?Ergou: Oh, I have that phone is silver white, ah, oh brand is Amoi.Process Name: (out of cell phone) is only you? To you. (The phone back to him)Ergou: yes yes yes, Oh thank you. Said it would only cell phone is also hard to come miles to see small Laoer is the director of the toilet, to facilitate the day a wealthy, who have no money, I think he was a urine Biede got angry, the amount of the veins can become rope twist, stunned not to let him, he later hold urgent, call me a thump to the head, gave me the only phone I have this big open door, put him into it. Haha, I do not think the toilet is also in power, ah, my boy you know I have what is posted on both sides of the toilet couplet it? I read to you listen, the joint is: Yellow River foot holding confidential documents; second line is: machine-gun fire in front of the back brought up again. Hengpi: too cool. Ha ha ... ...Process name: you fall into a pit where Egou - Goushuang, and can I strayed into the Pansidong monk - you just missed being killed.Ergou: how your friends, when will I kill you now?Process name: Do you have a network called a doctor?Ergou: Yes, ah, but I can only see the toilet, can not give medical treatment. - Hey, how did you guess it?
    
(Process name was about to say, Dana rush over)Donna: What, you're a doctor?Ergou: (i see his eyes shining in Dana) is ah yes ah, beautiful young lady, what do you enlighten me?Donna: (angrily) I was sick. I wonder, doctors will be people like you, you lied to me ah!Ergou: ah ah ah ... ... you ... you are sick?Donna: I hate you, hate you, hate you hate you hate you, find a painter to paint you put your picture in football, kick kick Tisi you. (Kicking Ergou kicked an empty, turn flew process name who began to cry) uncle, you give me ah call the shots!Process Name: (long sigh of relief) I am the doctor had finally turned positive for the uncle!Quiet: (finally realized that to go over, pushed Donna) I am the girl you call the shots. (Turned Ergou) you are not a nickname called "shameless."Ergou: (terrified) I was shameless, you ... you ...Quiet: (out documents, severely) I was undercover. We have long been reported that there was a nickname shameless people use mobile Internet to deceive some of the girls, Piancaipianse, I think you're here to hit. To the police station with me now!Ergou: Oh My goodness, I ...Quiet: with me! (Face process name, sorry) I'm sorry, my husband, I really misunderstood you, ah.Process name: wife, no relationship, we couple quarrels are common, accused of playing a pro love, scratching his nose torn face, or a pillow on the pillow at night.Quiet: (embarrassed) to see where you go. (For Ergou) go!
    
(Quiet under the charge Ergou)Donna: (crying) My God, how is this ah? (A few body Akira Akira)Process Name: (busy hold Donna) girl how do you now?Donna: I am sad, I feel dizzy, my chest, nausea block fast enough ... I like really sick!Process name: children, I see you are sick, first to see out.Donna: Well really?Process name: true. Sick does not matter to the hospital doctor a good look. Come, come, I send you to the hospital, I really can not go behind your back to. (For the next carrying a Donna, and out of turn over, facing the audience learn the movie "mobile phone" in Yan Shouyi accent) Oh, this is an inherently mobile phone ah modern communication tools, but did not expect so much of the evolution of the stories, you say, how good the work is often in the blink of an eye in children, it becomes a bad thing out? Yes, my idea of ​​comedy is also good, called "cell phone story" it!

1 条评论:


  1. Finally got my debts of my neck and i have enough money saved for my Christmas shopping. It all happened as i stumbled into this email address blankatm002@gmail.com initially i was looking to get extra jobs to boost my salary and i found how the blank ATM card from this company gives you more than $20,000 all in 1 month. At first i though it was another internet scheme until i saw several reviews of how this blank card from this company has changed the lives of many without hesitation i ordered for the card and in less than 7 days it was delivered to me and the agent showed me how it works and it was even tested its been just 3 weeks and everything seems a lot less stressful this company has really changed my life and standard of living. I would love you on this site to visit blankatm002@gmail.com and get a card today to ease that stress and get good money its so quick.

    回复删除